Game: The Corporate Machine (the sequel to Entrepreneur)
In a nutshell: A strategy game of corporate warfare in which players must battle against fellow humans or computer players in an effort to take over the industry they are in.
Release Date: 3Q2001
Corporations are in a constant state of war! Planning and plotting to destroy their rivals, conglomerates work towards world domination. Companies struggle to control the markets, or else face the prospect of buyouts and bankruptcy! The Corporate MachineTM is a real-time economic strategy game set in one of the most ruthless environments ever created… the corporate world! Build your business empire, dominate the industry, and unlock your financial fortune!
- Fulfill your dreams of wealth and power in four separate industries - automobiles, aircraft, computers and even cola!
- Choose your specialty - Marketing, Engineering, or Manufacturing.
- Add spice and realism to the game with Direct Action Cards, to force a labor strike on your opponent, recruit executives away from your competitors, gain government support, and much more!
- Build Research Centers to develop new technology, Marketing Offices to develop campaigns, and
- Recreational Building to booth staff morale!
- Exceptional multiplayer support over Stardock.net (Stardock's own interactive multiplayer network) or via a LAN for up to 8 players.
- Processor: 100% PC compatible
- Operating System: WindowsTM 95/98/Me
- CPU: PentiumTM 75 MHz or higher processor
- RAM: 32 MB RAM
- CD-ROM: 4x CD-ROM
- Hard Drive Space: 300 MB
- Graphics: DirectX compatible 8MB 16-bit High-Color video card
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
- Keyboard & Mouse: MicrosoftTM compatible
Copyright - Take 2 2001