Stardock is excited to announce the first update for the recently released The Political Machine 2012. The Political Machine 2012 allows players to hit the virtual campaign trail by creating your own custom candidate or choosing from a variety of candidates, such as Barack Obama, Mitt Romney, Rick Santorum or Ron Paul.
Stardock also added several new issues such as "Chik-fi-let", "Provide tax returns", and "Government builds business" Various fixes for issues reported have also been integrated, including a fix for a memory leak, a multiplayer sync issue, custom candidates in MP, and other stability issues.
See the full change log for v1.01 below:
- Added new issues to reflect current political climate
- Added "Chik-fi-let" as a new issue
- Added "Provide Tax Returns" as a new issue
- Added "Gov. Builds Business" as a new issue
- Decreased importance of "Military Strike on Iran" and "High Gas Prices" to reflect current political climate
- Updated electoral votes for states that had census changes
- Fixed issue where custom candidates couldn't be selected in multiplayer
- Fixed memory leak that could lead to poor performance in very long games
- Fixed stability issues when a second game is started after a game has already been played
- Fixed multiplayer victory achievement
- Fixed a bug with a custom female body option referencing the wrong model
- Fixes for various stability issues
- Fixed multiplayer sync issue where the turn would sometimes not advance
Current customers will automatically download the update through Steam.
Visit www.politicalmachine.com for more information.