Customize Windows with additional styles
- Add new "modes" to Windows® 10
- High DPI monitor support
- Apply new styles along the lines of Dark and Light Mode
- Enhance the look and feel of the Windows UI
- Create and share your own styles
- Change the Start button, title bar buttons, and title bar
- Adjust gradient, shadow opacity, and hundreds of other small elements
- Windows 10 compatible
Curtains works similarly to the modes that Microsoft has implemented. Any app that already supports the existing dark and light modes will automatically benefit from Curtains.
Stardock Curtains includes several new styles, like Crystal, Sky and Midnight. It also includes styles that let you change Windows to look like previous versions (XP, Windows 95, etc.) as well as alternative operating systems.
Using the built-in style editor, you can easily create and share your own styles. A Curtains style can change everything that Light and Dark mode can change, including the Start button, title bar buttons, and title bar coloring. It also supports tweaking gradients, shadows opacity, and hundreds of other small elements of the Windows GUI.
Curtains makes it very easy for people to create their own styles. There are a lot of customization features that have been buried in recent years, such as font faces and sizes, detailed color choices, and much more.
Add additional style modes to Windows today!Get it Now
- Windows 10 64-bit (version 1809 and above)