Organize multiple applications into grouped tabs on your Windows desktop.
- Drag and drop applications together to group them under a common tabbed interface
- Organize multiple applications and documents together for convenient access
- Group related tabs together for optimal workflow
- Manage tabs in quick and natural ways with the browser-like interface
- Add new tabs to existing groups quickly and easily
- Mouseover tabs to preview the window contents
- Copy files between Explorer tabs by hovering over the target tab
Return the familiar Start menu to Windows 8/10 and make navigating your PC easier.
- Choose from two menu styles to restore familiar interfaces
- Search within the menu with filters
- Integrate Stardock's "Fences" into the menu
- Maintain the "All Programs" folder metaphor
- Apply textures to the Start10 backgrounds and taskbar
Automatically organize your desktop shortcuts, icons and running tasks.
- Double click the desktop to hide/reveal icons
- Customize sized and shaded areas for organizing your desktop
- Navigate the folder structure directly from within a fence
- Roll up fences to the title-bar for cleaner desktops
- Swipe between multiple pages of fences
Personalize your desktop wallpaper with animation, pictures, and video.
- Use your images and videos as the desktop wallpaper
- Customize your wallpapers with animations
- Apply over 40 special effects wallpapers
- Apply any dream as your PC screensaver
- Download animated wallpapers from WinCustomize.com
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7