"Fences 4 adds a new "Peek" feature, but its greatest talent is simply organizing your desktop icons."
"The biggest new feature in Fences 4 is called Peek, and it's actually incredibly useful."
"I really like is that you can roll up the mini-windows, effectively giving you quick access to your icons while keeping your desktop tidy."
Create an organized experience across all of your desktops.
across all of your desktops.
Fences organizes apps, files, and icons on the desktop into shaded areas called fences.
Keep your desktops organized and your users productive
Fences makes it easy to keep desktops organized by project, file type, sprint, and more.
Desktop automation simple
With a powerful set of rule-based automation, setup scripting once and let Fences automatically organize content.
Enhance user productivity with unique features.
with unique features.
Powerful features like Peek and folder portals turn a static desktop into a dynamic environment.
Remotely update desktop content
Folder portals allow users to bring any folder, including cloud and network content, to the desktop.
Content is only a Peek Away
Instantly access files, folders, and applications with Peek by pressing Winkey + Space to bring fences on top of open windows.
Fences makes it easy to deploy and manage.
to deploy and manage.
Fences is used by thousands of corporations every day and our advanced tooling makes it easy to deploy.
Advanced deployment options
Fences is designed to work with popular tools like ManageEngine and can be installed silently too.
Activation and device management made easy
Easily deploying Fences with single key activation is supported, and remotely activated or deactivated on installation.
How Fences 4 is Used
Keeping user desktops organized can be a challenge but making sure they have quick access to critical documentation can be even harder. With Fences, you can dynamically update content on a desktop with folder portals and a shared drive.
- Easily make handbooks and policies available on every desktop with Fences by using a folder portal and shared network folder.
- Use automated clean up scripting to clear a desktop on a shared device with Fences built-in scripting functionality.
- Deployment tools make it easy to bring Fences to all of your modern Windows devices.
Juggling multiple projects, sprints, and other tasks can be a big challenge for staying organized. While task-tracking tools help, keeping your files organized is essential and can significantly improve your productivity.
- Easily create a fence on your desktop to sort project specific files into a single location.
- Add color to your fences to help differentiate each fence by the project that it is associated with.
- Automate the sorting of your files into specific project fences with naming rules that streamline your workflow.
Working with patient files is a complex web of compliance but also making sure workflows don’t breakdown can be challenging. Fences makes it easy to access files and keeps them sorted into the correct storage pathways by using folder portals.
- Organize files on the desktop using colored fences to make it easy to find and share forms like policies, waivers, brochures, and other documentation.
- Create sorting rules to make sure that any file type does not accidentally get stored on the desktop with Fences built-in automation.
- Easily keep applications organized and standardized across all of your Windows endpoints.
The complex world of the legal industry can mean that you likely have hundreds of documents for any single case and when you pile on multiple clients at the same time, keeping everything organized is a serious challenge.
- Easily organize your files by client, due date, or research topic.
- Change the color of a fence for specific clients so that files never end up in the wrong directory.
- Use folder portals to easily share documents on the desktop across your network when paired with a cloud drive.
Keeping your employees informed of everything happening at the company and always having access to the latest version of the handbook can be a challenge. But what if you could place important documents on every employee's desktop and update it anytime you want?
- With folder portals, you can place documents on any desktop at any time and update them dynamically.
- Keep all your monthly tasks organized with color coded fences without cluttering up your desktop.
- Automatically sort files into fences based on type or name to make sure you never misplace a document.
Making your devices more accessible is a win for everyone and Fences has unique capabilities that can allow your users to easily interact with a Windows-based desktop environment.
- Folder portals bring content nested deep inside of File Explorer to the desktop making it faster and easier to access.
- Make the icons larger inside of folder portals for easier viewing on the desktop.
- Change the colors of each fence for easier viewing or lock their location so that they never move.