- Exclusive access to try new software apps first
- Access to thousands of user created themes
- One dozen top Windows customization apps
- Easy-to-use app manager for automatic installs and updates
Easily create and add additional style modes to Windows 10.
- Add new "modes" to Windows
- High DPI monitor support
- Apply new styles along the lines of Dark and Light Mode
- Enhance the look and feel of the Windows UI
- Create and share your own styles
- Change the Start button, title bar buttons, and title bar
- Adjust gradient, shadow opacity, and hundreds of other small elements
- Windows 10 compatible
Customize your Windows cursor and create your own.
- NEW! Windows 10 support
- NEW! High DPI support
- NEW! Increased cursor drawing performance
- Several new cursor packs
- Create your own cursors
- Animated cursors and special effects
- Sound effects for your mouse clicks
- Thousands of cursors are available for download from WinCustomize.com
Customize your auditory experience by applying sound packages to your PC.
- Apply premium sound packages to your PC
- Create and edit any sound package
- Cloud access to thousands of different sounds
- Preview sounds with the package editor
- Windows 7, 8, 10 support
Personalize your desktop background with animations, pictures, and video.
- NEW! Easy-to-use background manager
- Use your images and videos as the desktop background
- NEW! H264 video support
- Customize your backgrounds with animations
- Apply over 60 special effects to your desktop
- NEW! WinCustomize.com background and dream library integration
- Apply any dream as your PC screensaver
Organize multiple applications into grouped tabs on your Windows desktop.
- Drag and drop applications together to group them under a common tabbed interface
- Organize multiple applications and documents together for convenient access
- Group related tabs together for optimal workflow
- Manage tabs in quick and natural ways with the browser-like interface
- Add new tabs to existing groups quickly and easily
- Mouseover tabs to preview the window contents
- Copy files between Explorer tabs by hovering over the target tab
Return the familiar Start menu to Windows 8/10 and make navigating your PC easier.
- Choose from two menu styles to restore familiar interfaces
- Search within the menu with filters
- Integrate Stardock's "Fences" into the menu
- Maintain the "All Programs" folder metaphor
- Apply textures to the Start10 backgrounds and taskbar
Automatically organize your desktop shortcuts, icons and running tasks.
- Double click the desktop to hide/reveal icons
- Customize sized and shaded areas for organizing your desktop
- Navigate the folder structure directly from within a fence
- Roll up fences to the title-bar for cleaner desktops
- Swipe between multiple pages of fences
Control two PCs with only one keyboard and mouse.
- Switch seamlessly between 2 PCs with one mouse and keyboard
- Copy and paste files, folders, text, and images between PCs
- Hot Keys for quick access to other PCs
- Listen to audio from multiple PCs through one PC
Quickly free up storage space on PCs and shared-networks.
- Scan, map, and manage your PC and network storage
- Copy, move, and delete files to free up storage space
- Locate large files and folders quickly with Treemap visuals
- Find files by size, type and custom criteria with flexible search
- Take clean-up actions on dynamically built file lists
Customize the look and feel of your taskbar, window frames, and more.
- Apply custom skins to your desktop
- Add backgrounds, textures and colors to skins
- Choose your own skin fonts
- Design your own skins with SkinStudio™
Change all your Windows icons at once with custom icon packages.
- Replace default Windows icons with icon packages
- Change individual file type icons
- Recolor icon packages
- Windows 7, 8, 10 support
Create multiple desktops of related programs, files and links.
- Quickly switch between active and inactive tasks
- Create custom pages to suit your computing style
- Swiftly move from one application to the next
- Quickly view and manage running applications