Greetings! We are working on a balance and stability patch for you. We've increased the number of resources found on select worlds and made the drones a bit less deadly. Also, we've fixed some crashed related to landing on planets. Please read below for details:
- Quasi-Degenerate world toxicity decreased slightly.
- A couple of the starting planets have more resources.
- Yttrick Planet is wealthier
- Actinide planets are richer.
- Opalescent planet class is richer with better minerals (it's a pretty rare planet and it's so pretty).
- Sapphire planets have more mineral spawn points.
- Added some new mineral spawn points for craters.
- Reduced difficulty of Scryve Juggernaut (non-boss) and Xraki boss battles.
- Your allies recognize the threat better and will share ships with you more cheaply.
- Lowered damage of planetside Drones
- Cloud hazards do less damage but have a larger area of effect
- Boosted AI fleet coordinator
- Great Void starbase and Drakend starbases now have a fuel module to buy.
- Star labels of visited systems are greyed out in the sector map list.
- Tweaked the "visited system" label colors.
- Slight camera improvement for the lander.
- Reduced the number of critters and hazards on Organic worlds
Bugs / Perf.
- Fixed crashes reported by users
- Reduced Memory usage while saving
- Fix for the Menkmack Ear Schemer not being spawned if you come by this quest from another direction
- Fixed for low machines crashing on planets with heavy visual effects (e.g. Venus)
- Improved perf of the end battle on low machines
- Improved perf for worlds with lots of vegetation.