Make it Personal:
- Choose from several Start menu layouts
- Position the taskbar at the top or bottom
- Change Start menu color, transparency, and corners
- Control Icon grid spacing
- Adjust taskbar blur, color, and transparency
Make it Productive:
- Restore Taskbar context menu
- Add Pages to Start menu layouts
- Enhanced search capabilities with richer results
- Integrate Stardock “Fences” into the Start menu
- Create your own Shortcut links
Replace the Start menu with a classic version. Choose from several styles such as Windows 7, Windows 10, or a modern adaptation of these classic menus that feels fresh and familiar.
Bring back missing features from previous versions of Windows like moving the taskbar to top of your display or the Windows 10-style taskbar context menu.
Unleash a more powerful and integrated search experience that keeps you centered on your content.
Make your Start menu match your personality with robust customization options that allow you to change styles, colors, transparency, shortcut links, rounded or squared corners, and much more.
Take control of the taskbar by adjusting its size, color, blur and more to make it match your personalized Start menu.
Take complete control of your Start button by moving it to the center or the left, move it to the top of the screen, or change how the Start button responds to clicks, keypresses and more.
Change the icon grid styles to find the right configuration for your workflow – keep it compact for minimalism or space it out for easier touch input.
Take control of your Start menu todayGet it Now
Own Start8 or Start10? Upgrade today.
- Windows 10/11