Make it Personal:
- Choose from several Start menu layouts
- Position the taskbar at the top or bottom
- Change Start menu color, transparency, and corners
- Control Icon grid spacing
- Adjust taskbar blur, color, and transparency
Make it Productive:
- Restore Taskbar context menu
- Add Pages to Start menu layouts
- Enhanced search capabilities with richer results
- Integrate Stardock “Fences” into the Start menu
- Create your own Shortcut links
Replace the Start menu with a classic version. This Windows 7-style look is a comfortable return to the form and function you expect.
Quick and convenient access to search means your desktop applications and new Universal applications are always accessible. Running with multiple monitors? Add a Start menu to the secondary taskbar for always at hand access.
Take control of your Start menu todayGet the Beta
Own Start8 or Start10? Upgrade today.
- Windows 10/11