We're a software development company that has been around since 1991 and officially became "Stardock Systems" in 1993. Our journey began developing for the OS/2 platform, but we had to switch to Windows® when the OS/2 software market collapsed between 1997 and 1998. You might know us for our awesome computer programs like Fences®, Start11™ or WindowBlinds™ that help you modify or extend your graphical user interface, as well as some pretty cool strategy games like Galactic Civilizations®, Sins of a Solar Empire®, Fallen Enchantress™ and more!
Who We Are
At Stardock we pride ourselves in taking care of our employees - our people are our family. Because we expect only the best out of our employees, they deserve the best in return. We have been in business for over twenty years and have exciting plans to grow into the future.
Our workplace offers employees the ability to work on multiple projects with a variety of teams, allowing for a dynamic and engaging work experience. Stardock provides creative workspaces, including a Doodle Room and VR demo space, as well as the ability to customize workstations. Additionally, our company has implemented fun activities and celebrations to boost employee morale, such as Treat Tuesdays and monthly birthday celebrations. The workplace also fosters a sense of community by hosting frequent team-building events and employee celebrations.
- Brad Wardell - President/CEO (BradWardell.com)
- Chris Kowal - VP, Corporate and Business Development
- Brad Sams - VP and General Manager, Stardock Software
- Brian Clair - Director of Publishing
- Patrick Shaw - Director of Production
- Jeff Sanders - Director of Product Lifecycle
- Katie Spangler - Director of Marketing
- Nathan Hanish - Lead Developer
- Laika Laursen - Art Director
- Akil Dawkins - Lead Artist