Welcome to Star Control: Origins v1.3! We've improved your flagship's controls, added new content to explore, and added new weapons to the crafting menu. Please read below for details.
- Discover hints of a Scyve super weapon that can shatter planets.
- Improved controls on the flagship to make it feel more responsive
- Discover new weapons for your ship that can be found by investigating alien ruins and crashed spaceships.
- Added new weapons to the Crafting Menu including the Frag Missile, Rapid Laser, Flame Thrower, and the Heavy Gatling Laser.
- Added a "replay battle" that, on defeat, allows you to continue the game without doing a reload.
- Added option to disable AI fleet coordinator for fleet battles before a battle starts. You only get to pick once as after that things are all setup and there is no UI again.
- Added a "replay battle" option when you lose a campaign battle thus allowing you to continue the game without doing a reload. Also works if you surrender.
- Increased the deceleration of the flagship, making it more responsive and less drag.
- Increased the rotation speed of flagship by 25% in Solar System/Hyperspace.
- Increased the rotation speed of flagship(in combat) and the free pickup ships to make them feel more responsive.
- Added new weapons that can be found by investigating alien ruins and crashed spaceships throughout the galaxy
- Added new weapons to the Crafting Menu including the Frag Missile, Rapid Laser, Flame Thrower, the Heavy Gatling Laser, and more.
- Fix for a broken/crashed Jeff.
- Fix for a scripting bug with the Free Trandals where you could leave their initial conversation
- Added additional inventory popups when you get a Pink Lorris Egg.
- Adding a popup to notify the player their crew is replenished when they visit human colonies.
- Correcting typos
- Added more detailed Captain's Logs for new human colonies.
- Fixing a minor Objective bug for a Free Trandal quest.
- Reduced collision box of Harmony ship.
- Added hints of a Scyve super weapon that can shatter planets.