What's New in v1.95:
- Some UI changes to account for Stardock Curtains
- Addresses missing control panel search entries on Windows build 2004
- Fix to avoid crash issue with newer Curtains builds
- Tweaks how blur is handled on the menu in an effort to address a mixed dpi setup issue
- Tweak for the replace Start10 search with Cortana option to reduce the instances of lost/mis-ordered first char in the search
Individual purchasers (as well as Object Desktop Members) can get the update from your an account page: https://store.stardock.com/myaccount/products
For guest check-out purchasers (no account), from this link: http://www.stardock.com/support/productkeyretrieval
The in-app check will also eventually alert that there is an update.
Reporting an issue:
Please include the following for anything found:
- Exact Windows version \ build (winver.exe)
- Detailed steps to recreate the issue seen
- Screenshots and videos are very helpful. Videos can be uploaded to a cloud drive services (GoogleDrive, DropBox, OneDrive, YouTube) and links included in your post. Images can be directly added.
- If there are specific apps that Start10 does not work (well) with, please note what apps and their exact versions. If any app is not common, a link to a trial version would be appreciated.