Groupy v1.45 Releases Beta
Article posted on 11/17/2020
Changelog for 1.45
- Fixed working directory on saved groups
- Fixed issue with white title bars when color applied to title bars in Win10 causing white menus and non obvious active tabs in combine mode
- Fixed issue with UWP apps sometimes not joining a group
- Groups locked status is now saved in Groupy files
- Renamed tabs are now saved in the Groupy file
Rename tab / save group now takes escape = cancel and enter = save to make using with keyboard easier
Default to selecting all text when renaming a tab to make life easier
- When re-saving a previously saved (and executed) Groupy file, the name is now offered by default to save time
- Fixed issue with auto-grouping an application when the same application had been launched for a specific group within the past 2 minutes as well.
- Fixed potential issue with rules for a window no longer being applied after a set time period
Check out the community feedback thread here.