Game Replays, Huge Balance Updates, New Maps, Modding Support, and More
in v2.2 of Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation
New features, updates, and adjustments have been made. For a full list, see the change log below!
If you've been playing Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation,
we want to hear from you! Join the conversation over at Steam.
For more information on v2.2, check out the full change log below!
- Replays- Watch a replay of your game, or go into the leaderboards and watch games from the top players.
- Modding Support- We have added the ability to mod game files, add maps and scenarios and enable and disable mods for your game. For all the details checkout the Modders Guide.
- New Maps- 3 new large maps added to support lots of players.
- Manannan- A 12 player Terran map which is great for free for all games.
- Brighid- An 8 player Arctic map that is ideal for 4 teams of 2 players each.
- Aenghus- A 10 player Desert map that is great for free for all games.
- Issue Orders to Multiple Factories- Selecting multiple factories will allow you to give the same order to all of them. If you select 3 factories and queue up a Brute all three will begin producing a Brute. If you hold the Ctrl key it will issue those requests out one at a time (ie: queuing a Brute will have the first factory begin queuing a Brute).
- Period key now selects an idle engineer (just like the F1 key does).
- Radioactive and Metal desposits without mines now show as grey in strategic view to make it easier to see which one's haven't been upgraded yet.
View the full changelog here.