- Added beacons to the entrances at the start of each map so you know where the enemies are going to come from.
- Added voice over to all missions.
- Added the ability to upvote missions in the Workshop.
- Orbitals now have hotkeys when in WASD keyboard layout mode.
- Added the Volery Mission. Take the war to the enemy in the final mission of Siege of Centuari.
- Decreased Nova tower damage slightly
- Increased Lure explosion damage, decreased its range (so its a bit more effective against Cruisers, but doesn't take out large swarms as well).
- Chain Lightning now does more damage as the Arc Projector is upgraded.
- Updated Thurlos map and mission.
- Updated Gaol mission.
- Updated Ciacco mission (made it easier).
- Updated Epicurus mission.
- Updated Sedge mission.
- Updated Covey mission.
- Updated Plains of Fire mission.
- Added a new objective to Lacuna for upgrading a resource.
- Added a new objective to Malden for killing 75 enemies with particle lasers.
- Nest of the Queen produces a Falling Star every 15 seconds instead of every 10.
- Disruption Beam can no longer target frigates (this keeps it from accidentally targeting one when you are trying to hit something else).
- Fixed some issues with enemy targeting.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the colony to say it only did 1 damage instead of its true damage on the selection pane.
- Fixed an issue with the hp display on the Fusion Detonator on the selection pane.
- Fixed an issue where the Area reactor upgrade didn't show the increased cooldown time on the selection pane.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes the Disruption Beam doesn't fire.
- Fixed an issue where enemies get stuck on Styx trying to get to a beacon on the other side of a mountain.
- Fixed an issue where shield only towers couldn't find a shielded enemy if he was hiding in a group of non-shielded enemies.
- Fixed an issue where game can go on if your colony gets destroyed while the colony is upgrading.
- Fixed an issue where the Floating Factory can spawn units and then leave them behind unmoving.
- Reduced the perf impact of Arc Projectors.
- Crash fixes.
- Fixed an issue where the Gravity Chanellers were stacking their effects.
- Fixed an issue where upvote count was not showing for downloaded mods.
- Fixed broken tooltips on the audio options screen.
- Fixed so many typos.
- Fixed an issue where the endless screen can look wonky at 4k resolution.
- Updated the layout of the missions on the campaign screen so they don't look like they were placed by a crack addicted monkey with Parkinsons.
- More sfx.
- Added a road highlight to the campaign screen so you can generally tell where you are going.
- Much better short descriptions for many of the towers and enemies.
- The keyboard layout image now switches depending on the layout you have selected.
- We now default to WASD keyboard mappings.
- Added credits if you click the stardock logo on the main menu.
- Improved the UI on the endless screen.
- Reduced the saturation of volcanic maps slightly.