WindowBlinds v10.85 is Now Available
- Firefox no longer has an issue with the min, max, close buttons clicking when firefox is allowed to skin but the titlebar isn't set to be above tabs. (It will not use the WB skin in this mode)
- Firefox, when titlebar is above tabs now, paints the caption text correctly
- Thunderbird no longer paints black in the top right corner and the main window is excluded from WB
- Chrome / Edge paint the titlebar correctly on initial launch now
- PDFLite / SumatraPDF no longer has a missing tab bar. Due to the way this app works the titlebar with the tabs is excluded
- EM Lite app is now excluded as it is entirely custom and was experiencing issues with WB skinning
- Skype may now animate with WindowFX
- Start menus with animations may no longer show under the start menu when used with Start10 and WindowFX animations. Please note menus that use blur will not animate with WindowFX.
- Added dark mode support to WindowBlinds config UI. Force this via the top right cog if on Win7 or always want dark mode regardless of OS setting
- Worked around incompatibility with OpenShell/ClassicShell where it does not disable its taskbar skinning and so stops WB skinning the taskbar
- Auto excluded electron app main windows
- Note: Adobe Acrobat, when in-app container, mode no longer renders without frames on Windows 10 (It cannot use the WB skin however as it is sandboxed)
Join the feedback thread here.