Instantly connect up to 2+ PCs and control them with a single keyboard and mouse, copy/paste formatted text and images, send data easily between computers, and more. If you work between multiple computers to play, work, and create, Multiplicity is the tool you need to get more done.
v3.57 Beta Updates:
Passcode for audio will be hidden by default when settings are locked.
Changes to the keyboard handling queue to further prevent the possibility it could stall things.
Feedback thread here.
Make your desktop interface uniquely yours! Customize the Start menu*, taskbar, window frames and control buttons! WindowBlinds enables users to customize desktop interface themes called skins to personalize the look and feel of their desktop.
v10.86 Beta Updates:
- Fixes an issue with electron framework apps (like Skype) being excluded when they have a standard caption
- Fix for Chrome losing frames in some situations.
- Firefox no longer has an issue with the min, max, close buttons clicking when firefox is allowed to skin but the titlebar isn't set to be above tabs. (It will not use the WB skin in this mode)
- Firefox, when titlebar is above tabs now, paints the caption text correctly
- Thunderbird no longer paints black in the top right corner and the main window is excluded from WB
- Chrome / Edge paint the titlebar correctly on initial launch now
- PDFLite / SumatraPDF no longer has a missing tab bar. Due to the way this app works the titlebar with the tabs is excluded
- EM Lite app is now excluded as it is entirely custom and was experiencing issues with WB skinning
- Skype may now animate with WindowFX
- Start menus with animations may no longer show under the start menu when used with Start10 and WindowFX animations. Please note menus that use blur will not animate with WindowFX.
- Added dark mode support to WindowBlinds config UI. Force this via the top right cog if on Win7 or always want dark mode regardless of OS setting
- Worked around incompatibility with OpenShell/ClassicShell where it does not disable its taskbar skinning and so stops WB skinning the taskbar
- Auto excluded electron app main windows
- Note: Adobe Acrobat, when in-app container, mode no longer renders without frames on Windows 10 (It cannot use the WB skin however as it is sandboxed)
Feedback thread here.