Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion: your galaxy scenario file differs from host saved game after latest patch
Published on Monday, August 15, 2022 By PeHaChi7596 In Sins Rebellion
Since the last patch I cannot join saved multiplayer matches and other players cant joined saved matches hosted by me,
we get the error message "your galaxy scenario file differs from host saved game" every single time we tried.
I already tried:
- Re-installed the game via Steam
- completely deleted the Sins folder under My Games and re-installed
- no mods are installed, never were on this PC
- changed languages in game and in Steam
- disabled Cloud saving
- tried all available Beta versions (multiplayer disabled)
- launched via Dev exe
- transferred friends save game to me and tried that way
None of this worked.
PC Specs: Win10 Home, 16GB RAM, GTX1660 Super, AMD Ryzen 5.